I still remember my childhood days when my mom used to do chumpy and oiling in my hair, and every time she comes up with a story which was based on the importance of hair oiling. She used to tell me that oil is the nutrition of your hair, and it gives growth and works like food for them, and they require it in the same way you do to have a healthy growth and life. That time, I found it funny and thought that Mumma is just telling a story, and there is nothing like that, and like everyone, I also didn’t want to have oily and sticky hairs, and then she scolded me badly for this.
But now, I’ve realized that whatever she said was 100% correct. There might be many reasons for hair fall like it can be due to stress also, but the major reason is oiling. To reduce your hair fall, you should do proper hair oiling at least twice a week, and it will help you to make your hair stronger and healthier.
Qualities of Good Hair Growing Oil
What all you need to look for before buying a best oil for hair growth so that you will be able to reduce your hair fall and can have strong and healthy hair. Let’s see this in detail:
1. Promotes Faster Growth and Regrowth
I know you must be thinking, this is obvious that hair oiling promotes growth but with the growth, we should also look for the oil that will nourish our follicles and create the right scalp environment for maximized hair growth and helps improve volume and thickness.
2. Curbs Hair Fall
Good hair growing oil will be able to curb the issue at its root and ensures that your follicles and scalp are in top shape.
3. Nourishes Follicles And Hair
Your hair needs constant nourishment to remain healthy and only a nourished follicle can produce healthy hair.
4. Conditions Hair
Your hairs need an optimum level of hydration to keep damage at bay because dry hair is more susceptible to damage than conditioned hair. Dryness can lead to issues like breakage, frizz, split ends, and awful hair texture.
Now, you know what qualities should a hair growing oil have and after this let’s check out the best hair growing oil for you that are available in the market.
Best Hair Growing Oil
1. Argan Oil For Hair Growth
Argan oil or Moroccan oil is packed with antioxidants, Vitamin E, and fatty acids. These ingredients help to prevents your hairs from damage while keeping it moisturized.
- Method: Massage your hair with a few drops of Argan Oil on your palm, preferably when it’s dry.
2. Almond Oil For Hair Growth
Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants, proteins seals in moisture and protects against hair loss.
- Method: Massage your hair with the almond oil and then leave it overnight and wash it off with shampoo in the morning. You can also use a few drops postconditioning to keep your hair moisturized.
3. Neem Oil For Hair Growth
Neem hair growth oil is high in antioxidants that protect the scalp from damage induced by free radicals. Its regenerative properties boost hair growth and prevent hair loss. It also regulates the blood circulation in the scalp.
- Method: Massage it onto your scalp with a few drops of neem oil at night and then wash your hair with regular shampoo and conditioner the next morning.
4. Mustard Oil For Hair Growth
Mustard Oil is a fast hair growth oil that contains protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Its antifungal properties and antibacterial help reverse baldness.
- Method: You can create a hair mask by mixing an egg yolk with Mustard oil or you can mix it with coconut oil and massage gently on your scalp.
5. Coconut Oil For Hair Growth
Coconut Oil promotes hair growth and prevents hair breakage. It has moisture-retaining properties and doesn’t evaporate in the air. It is loaded with fatty acids moisture the deepest layers of the scalp to give lustrous and silky hair.
- Method: Before applying coconut oil in your hair scalp, rub it between your palms to warm it. If you have an oily scalp then you can apply it from mid-shaft.
6. Amla Oil For Hair Growth
Amla Oil is high in natural antioxidants and Vitamin C which strengthen and condition the hair strands. It prevents graying of hair and reduces dandruff. If you have an oily scalp then don’t apply it in your roots and apply to your hair strands.
- Method: Gently massage onto your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with water.
Tips for Hair Growth
We all research on the internet for tips to grow our hair and tried different things for that. I know, like me you also like to have long, silky, and long hairs. So, now without wasting time, let’s know and discuss some tips that I do and you also can try to have long hairs.
The Tips are:
- Avoid wrapping wet hair in a towel
- Rinse hair with a mixture of vinegar and water
- Increase your protein intake
- Avoid heat styling as much as you can
- Do not brush or comb through wet hair
- Do not use hot water while washing your hair, as it makes the texture brittle and dry
- Avoid daily use of shampoo
- Indulge in a scalp massage using essential oils for hair growth. This is an essential hair growth tip.
- Trim your hair at least once every three months to keep the split ends away
- Keep a check on your stress levels as higher the stress, greater the chances of hair loss
- Sleep on silk pillow covers
If you follow these tips and buy the above recommended hair growing oil then you will have the long, healthy hairs. You can also read my another article if you have hair fall issues that how can you control your hair fall issues by doing home remedies.